Anti Money Laundering Policies at DCOM
What is Money Laundering?
Our Anti Money Laundering Acts
- 1. Our Approach
As a financial organization that offers money transfer world-wide, DCOM recognizes its obligation to join with governments, international organizations and other financial services organizations to close off the financial channels that money launderers and terrorist organizations use for their illicit purposes.
We believes no customer relationship is worth compromising our commitment to combating money laundering or the financing of terrorist activities. To fulfill this commitment, we train employees in compliance practices and controls. We update our AML list daily from governments for ensuring that all our businesses are vigilant in detecting and preventing identified or potential money laundering and other suspicious activities that lead to the misuse of the financial system.
We continuously strive to enhance our own policies and procedures, which we believe are among the best in the industry. In fact, we continue to lend our experience and ideas to, as well as lead, governmental and private-sector initiatives to help strengthen anti-money laundering policies world-wide.
- 2. Our Anti-Money Laundering Philosophy
Financial institutions can act to combat the risks of money laundering and assist governments in the identification of potential terrorist funding activities.
Here are some of the things we do:
* We have developed and continue to update policies and procedures that meet or exceed applicable legal and regulatory requirements, and continuously train employees in them;
* We have established procedures to assist governments in identifying relevant information with regard to potential terrorist suspects identified by government agencies;
* We have invested in, as well as developed on our own, technology that assists in the monitoring of transactions for the purpose of identifying possible suspicious activity; and
* We recognize that preventing money laundering and identifying possible terrorist financing activities is an ongoing process that involves constant diligence and the ability to keep pace with the ever more-sophisticated schemes employed by criminals.
- 3. Our Anti-Money Laundering Program
DCOM has adopted a Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing Policy that requires all our business partnerships to develop and implement effective programs to comply with applicable laws. We ensure that our Policy is appropriately applied throughout the company through the oversight of Managing Director and the staff dedicated to the task of combating money laundering.
- 4. Our Continued Vigilance
We continuously updates our policies and procedures, systems and technology, and we are training our staff to assure that we are well-equipped to combat money laundering and other financial crimes and assist governments in the war on terrorism. We are fully committed to remaining constantly vigilant to prevent the use of our products and services by those who would abuse them.
- Foreign Exchange Rate
Viet Nam - VND 199.000000 United States - USD 0.008735 Australia - AUD 0.011214 Euro Member - EUR 0.008118 India - INR 0.584703 Indonesia - IDR 116.900000 Thailand - THB 0.301676
(Last updated: 2017-02-21 18:33)
CUSTOMER'S SUPPORT CENTER
|10:30~15:00||(Sunday & Holidays)|